Sunday, January 22, 2012

New(ish) favourite shoe




I love these shoes. They are badass and pretty awesome. I remember seeing this design years ago then copied by Jeffrey Campbell and finally trickled down into my closet. I got them at Aldo this past summer and love to pair them with leatherette leggings, tights and lots of black. Big bonus : theyre super easy to walk in because of the hidden platform and I just love how high they are ! Will upload more shoe purchases when I can take more pictures...(recently moved into a new place and still need to get some organizational furniture !)

until then heres a cute necklace ... it sort of looks like an owl ? Cheap find from Aldo a couple months back with my little sister . Looks great on black and with simpler pieces because its so costume-y and gaudy haha.

Will be back with more pictures as my trusty Nikon hasnt failed me completely after I dropped him on the cement and can still take beautiful pictures...I've only lost the viewscreen...gives it an old-school touch which isnt so bad sometimes and saves the battery !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoah. Those are such a good copy of the lita. I could have sworn they were the real thing! They would look great with leatherette leggings...I am jealous!