Thursday, September 11, 2008

What I've been wearing for...the past 2 days. woopee

I didn't go to school on Monday and Tuesday since I was sick and so I only have 2 days of outfits. I should've put makeup on or something. My face looks so boring. ANYWAYS. I have a Law quiz tomorrow, should probably study that since I most likely BOMBED my History Test. I went back and changed something which i shouldn't have!

Wednesday
Brown Tank - American Eagle, Pink Blouse - Philippines, Jeans - Philippines, Heels - Old Navy


Thursday
T - Urban Outfitter Men's, Shorts - American Eagle, Shoes - Stitches, Vest - Hong Kong


This is gonna be a short post. I'm freakin' hot, I just wanna lie down and relax before I have to think of that dreaded quiz tomorrow. Hurrah.... Oh yeah I got a hair cut! Well I gave it to myself haha, its better seen in the first outfit since I tied it up all swedish style since it was too hot to keep it down.

5 comments:

copperoranges said...

i love that swedish style bun! it makes me miss long hair!

Imelda said...

Lovely outfits!!!!
You look great!

michelle said...

You look so cute!!

WendyB said...

Aw. Hope you feel better now.

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-the pink shirt is such a lovely colour on you!