Tuesday, November 11, 2008

new header, y'all

So I'm still a bit busy studying for an upcoming History test on Wednesday which I have been too busy (aka shopping too much) to study...woooops! So I'll get more outfits and show you all my new purchases (I've bought tons this weekend...uh oh! haha). I'm excited! hehe.

Anyways these are two of my little purchases. This is a bad picture but they're these adorable sequined hair ties that I bought at H&M from the Kid's section! I love shopping in the most unexpected places, like I found a great leather bracelet and a gorgeous chain bracelet in the men's section at H&M. Love that store! I think I'm goign to go back and buy one more colour of each since I might feel like pigtails one day :P

12 comments:

choppyshades said...

really cute!:)

-choppy shades

Mon Chér said...

aww i really like those

Cait said...

I love the new header!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

I'm keen to find a chain bracelet atm for a DIY I'm planning. If only NZ had an H&M!

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute.

Love the sequins!

Unknown said...

aww love the new header!

rachel said...

cute bow hair ties!
I love shopping at the men's section of h&m too :)

♥ R

Tricia said...

so cute, and I was just checking out the kids section this week!
love your new banner!

Airam said...

I love shopping in the "unexpected" places, such as the kids' or men's department. Especially if it's something you can use in a new way, such as taking a kid's belt and using it as a bracelet :)

Ps: are you addicted to sequins too? I think it must be a christmas-is-coming-illness, because I always get it around November.

May Kasahara said...

adorable!

Shes Dressing Up said...

I love the kids section at H&M haha, these are cute!

Maxie said...

oh so cute