Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Souliers!

K so I finally got around to taking pictures of my "new" shoes from Old Navy. They were such a deal I had to buy 2 pairs, hehe. Anyways I've also included pictures of these feathered hair accessories from Urban Outfitters, my leather jacket I scrounged up from my aunt's closet and my huge patent yellow tote from Superstore. Also...presenting my new laptop...on my extremely messy desk haha.



I plan to wear those sandals and stuff with the new socks I bought from this sock sale from The Bay! They're kind of painful though so I might remember to bring some flats when I have to walk to the bus stop haha. Sucks not being able to drive....

2 comments:

Miranda said...

i wanted one of those feather headbands ..but not for $18, i'm thinking of making one myself.

jennifer said...

Awesome stuff! I love your new computer, it's so shiny. I love shiny things. Har har