Thursday, June 12, 2008

tag body spray...

smells weird.


Anyways I've been tagged by Cheryl Lynn and Couture Carrie. Thank you for being on your minds when you were doing this! Te he.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Being the most stressed out 7-year-old ever. I didn't realize that I've been stressed out my entire life, I've always been a perfectionist! HA. Also playing with barbies...

2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
a)bio homework
b)English homework
c)clean my room (yeah right!)
d)studying for exams! gah
e)watch the simpsons? haha

3. Snacks you enjoy.
Um....I don't really like to snack... I just tend to have meals HAHA no wonder I'm so fat.
But cookies...and raw cauliflower <3

4. Places you have lived.
Philippines and Canada. Wow...so exciting. But I'm only 17...there's more to come.

5. Things you would do if you were a billionaire
Travel, shop like theres no tomorrow, buy my bestfriend a cell phone, donate a lot of it to the church, any charity I believe in...I'd hire a driver so I'd never have to drive since I'm shit-scared to anyways hahah.

6. People you want to know more about
My mother

I tag : anyone who wants to do it! Sorry, as you can see I'm pretty much a reaaally lazy person.

No comments: