Friday, May 2, 2008

Braided Belts & Chloe

So shopping today avec familia. Like how I just butchered abour 3 languages there in one sentence? Hehe. Anyways went to zee mall and got these lovely Nine West heels which sort of remind me of the colour scheme of the chloe booties. I also got the braided belt from Gap which I am wearing in the pictures but I actually just used this vintage men's leather belt.



This is what I wore yesterday to go to my tutor...very, very, lazy day.
Jeans - Off the Wall, Skull Tee - Zara, Hoodie - Tna/Aritzia, Extra Messy Room - DIY! Haha



I wore this out today when I went shopping and to eat some Greek Food, my favourite (L). I actually wore this with a cropped jacket and red quilted bag from the thirft store.
Skirt - James Perse/Holt Renfrew, Tee - Men's V-neck from Urban Outfitters, Belt - Gap, Shoes - Old Navy, Hairband (that you can't quite see) - Urban Outfitters, Ultra Sheer Tights - The Bay




These are the lovely new shoes I bought today. Well they're mine and my little cousin's...they're for her grad but we all know I'm going to wear the heck outta those bad boys too.

3 comments:

Ella Gregory said...

I love love love those shoes! They are hot!

Wendy said...

Gosh, those shoes are gorgeous!

this is major said...

thanks for the comment hun! and omg gossip girl gets me so worked up its beyond belief!!
your clothes are absoloutely fabu!