Thursday, May 22, 2008

I have 3 H&M's

I'm pissing my pants in excitement. There are now 3 H&M's within about 30 minutes of my house! I haven't gone to the Pacific Centre one but I need to soon. It's supposedly the biggest one in Canada or something. WOOT. It's 12,000 Square Feet and has two levels <3. I need to go soon. The opening was today but it was at noon and there was le school, and no one was willing to skip with me. LOL. Yeah, I'd put my education on the line for a store opening...Anyways I bought a buttload of stuff last week from the lougheed one and I probably will be putting down another few hundred dollars when I get to the new H&M...especially since my birthday is really soon and I'm hoping to get lots of shopping money. Hehe. Pictures of my new purchases will be up as soon as I'm un-lazy.

4 comments:

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i hate you!!

in my country there is no HnM..i have to wait for my holiday outside from my country..mostly i went to uk ..in uk i can shopping for my HnM..

Shade said...

Hey thanx for the comment....yaa i looove the beach also. Cant wait to see what u purchased!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea there was an H&M at Lougheed!
Sweeet.

megan said...

Where in Vancity do you live?? The only one that was near me before was the one at Coquitlam Centre. I can't WAIT to get back to Van (I'm in Edmonton now) but I'm gonna ransack the Pacific Centre H&M when I get there. I did check out the one in the West Edmonton mall though. For a gigantic mall it has such a tiny H&M!