Thursday, July 17, 2008

new stuff! yayya

This is why I'm so busy! Hahaha I'm trying to pack for my family vacation to Hong Kong, Vietnam and the Philippines (where I'm from) and it's taking forever. I want to take everything!Aren't these absolutely adorable! It's weird showing you all...but those are my new underwear...haha. I love them, especially the frilly ones heheI bought this book at chapters yesterday, I read the first few pages and it wasn't too bad plus it said an international best seller...if anyone has read it please give me some reviews! Actually just good ones since I dont want to not read it haha.
These three tops I got from Urban Behaviour. 50% off baby! Anyways I think I'm going to bring them on my trip...still deciding.
Tee hee, I got these pyjama shorts at Jacob. They fit a bit tight around the bum so I might give them to my aunt but I really like them :(. I love the brown dots and the pink satin ribbon!

8 comments:

Sharon S said...

Some lovely things here-hope you have enough room in your case-haha!!

fashionistabi said...

fashion babylon is really enjoyable... it gives a real insight into the fashion process... I highly reccomend it :)

Elisa Kwon said...

I love the UO tops, great for summer :)

♥ Marta ♥ said...

Awesome purchases... and I know what you mean by packing. I go back to Europe for the summer and it takes me weeks for pack and buy everything ... And I don't even want to think of unpacking, lol ... P.S. wonderful blog. thank you so much for leaving me a sweet comment :)

yiqin; said...

I am so jealous you are going to Hong Kong! I'd love to go there ! I love the tube + shirt top you got!

Wendy said...

The bustier top from UO is cute!

annabananna said...

wow, those are some great finds you got there!

Dana (MODAna) said...

love the three tops - and definitely take them!
I always take the new stuff with me on vacation
it's a lot more fun to wear new unused stuff and experiment, and not have your everyday clothes to resort to
makes you get creative!